Apr

Almost Wordless, Totally Wordful, Wednesday

img_00852

I was as amazed as you when I opened my freezer to find a pair of FROZEN CROCS! It appears Big K, my handsome teenager, thought that wearing frozen crocs would make him feel cooler in NYC’s recent 90 ° heat!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who has these weird mommy moments!

1 Daddydayone April 29, 2009 at 8:41 am

There is a cure for hot feet. Hope you food don’t smell now!

Daddydayone’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday 4-29-09

2 Rob April 29, 2009 at 8:47 am

That is funny. He was using his brain and trying to think of ways to keep cool. Way to go.

Happy WW!

Rob’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

3 Harriet April 29, 2009 at 9:00 am

Looks like my freezer which is why I’m on my way out the door to Sam’s Club :)

Harriet’s last blog post..APRIL IS TELL ‘EM YOU’RE A FAN MONTH!

4 Melinda April 29, 2009 at 9:31 am

not a horrible idea but tell him next time to put them on a plate or papertowel just to keep the dirties LOL

Melinda’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

5 Auntie E April 29, 2009 at 9:48 am

I have to not let my teen see this! Good Idea though!:-)

Auntie E’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday #6

6 Toni @ The Mud Bug April 29, 2009 at 9:58 am

That is hilarious!

Toni @ The Mud Bug’s last blog post..Signs of Strep

7 Linnea April 29, 2009 at 10:23 am

My son puts his shoe in the freezer when he steps on gum. I guess once the gum freezes, it’s easier to take off the sole! Interesting shot you’ve got there!

Linnea’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

8 Trish @Iamsucceeding April 29, 2009 at 11:22 am

Love it! That is thinking for sure! Kudos to him.

Trish @Iamsucceeding’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday ~ The Photo Results from Last Weeks Wordless Wednesday

9 Sabrina April 29, 2009 at 12:13 pm

This is a first – talk about creativity.
    My girls would not dare – according to them, I’m a hypchondriac.

10 Muthering Heights April 29, 2009 at 1:47 pm

LOL, it’s a good theory!

11 Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam April 29, 2009 at 2:50 pm

That is hilarious!! Gotta love those teen boys.
    I can’t remember the last time my freezer was that clean…good for you to eat what you have. :)

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam’s last blog post..Freezer Meals…Mexican style for Tasty Tuesday

12 Julie@Momspective April 29, 2009 at 3:33 pm

HA! That make me laugh out loud!

Julie@Momspective’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday-My Junior Prom, 1994

13 JAM (Just A Mom) April 29, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Don’t you love teens and the way they think (or don’t)!!

Happy WW!

14 AJacobsen April 29, 2009 at 7:14 pm

LOL! Ingenious!

AJacobsen’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday

15 Mary April 29, 2009 at 11:13 pm

I haven’t had a moment like this with my boys but I now wondering …. Did that work? Let me know this is funny and don’t feel bad teen have a big imagination full of interesting ideas.

16 Brenda April 30, 2009 at 12:41 am

I’m amazed at how little there is in your freezer! Mine is always jammed full of stuff!

Brenda’s last blog post..Mine, Mine!!/Wordful Wednesday

17 Angela May 11, 2009 at 2:25 pm

That is funny! However, I might be a little grossed out that there were shoes on my food! :)

Angela’s last blog post..Happy Mother’s Day!